Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Strange Habits

So, I've found that I have a very strange gaming habit. I play single player games with multiple people. Recently, a bunch of my family sat around taking turns on the career mode of Need For Speed Shift. I've been playing games like that for as long as I can remember. Not to say that I've never played games by myself, but simply that I think I prefer it that way. The first game I ever beat was The Legend of Zelda on the NES. I was four years old, my sister was six and we played it together. how we've always played Zelda games(which at this point is four separate titles on various systems) is that she does the walking around and problem solving stuff and then I fight. I don't think you've ever played a Zelda game, but there is plenty of both fighting and problem solving so we shared fairly evenly. To this day, I have only completed one Zelda game without my sister. I've replayed games I had beaten previously with my sister but only once did I beat one for the first time by myself. I find this strange given how big I am into gaming.

Rachel and I are tossing ideas back and forth about getting an XBox 360. The main reason is that I'd like to play some games with you and learn your styles and enjoy your company. I hate that the one person who is as in to gaming as I am lives across the country. The joy of online gaming is that we can still play together and I really hope that we get to play. The funny thing is that I really want to be able to play with you, because there are games that I won't play otherwise. The reason I won't play them otherwise is because of my strange habit of playing all games, multiplayer and single player, with other people...

No comments:

Post a Comment